Wednesday, April 26, 2006
Back on Track
I know, I've been slacking off, keeping things updated. Anna has been giving me a terrible time over the past week. Her naps are still only about 30 minutes long (she prefers to spend time with me, what can I say), so she gets crankier as the day progresses. Right now, I got her to crash pretty hard in her swing. It's been over an hour, but I know, that I won't be able to stick her in there for much longer. It's a pity the crib doesn't move much.At night she wakes up around midnight now, then at 2:30 and at 4:30 to be fed.... that doesn't take account of all the other times she wakes up and wants to eat, just to find that I put her binky back in... that gives me another 30 minutes until she's back. We hate growth spurts.
We also stopped the solid foods for now. Anna decided that she actually is not so interested anymore... that gives me some time to figgure out how the hack to get rid off those carrot stains on her clothes.
Anyway, these are some pretty recent pictures of her.



12:39 PM |
2 comments

