Friday, May 05, 2006

My cute little head

Mama says she is getting a little worried about my head shape (cause she's slightly paranoid by nature but pssst). In her internet forum there was talk about babies wearing helmets to make their little heads all nice and round again. I just like to sleep on the right side of my head sooo much... She's changed the crib bumper around so I can see the door from both sides of my crib now. She thinks she can trick me that way into turning my head and I know she keeps checking on me while I sleep. She says that if I don't start sleeping on the other side of my head anytime soon she'll rearrange my room and put the crib somewhere else. I don't think my head's so bad, what do you think? Opa says I'll grow hair over the uneven spots.

Posted by Picasa

7:35 PM | 3 comments