Friday, May 12, 2006

My feet and I

Mama took me to baby massage again on Thursday. This time round, none of us really got massages. We were playing and our moms were chatting away. I've figgured out how to keep Mama from putting clothes on me, cause I really prefer being naked (stupid diaper, take it off, will ya!). Naked is the way to be. I just hold on to my feet and don't let go... good luck getting me back into my onesie.

Look how much fun Miles, Quinn and I had. Ben and Logan were there too (Logan must have heard from the other boys that I like to hold hands and wanted to check it out himself), just not in the pictures.






And this is me at night night time in my crib. My friends tiger ducky and the one and only Betthaeschen (bed bunny) are there too. When Mama took this picture, she didn't know that I had other plans for the early morning hours. I thought it would be more fun to practice my foot-holding techniques and rolling on to my side in her bed for three hours. Let me tell you, my annoyed "emmmm-emmmm" noise gets me what I want. Daddy came home from work at 1 am and from 3am on I got to hang out with him on the couch, till we both crashed out. Only thing missing was popcorn and a new Baby Einstein movie. It was great fun, hopefully we can do it again some time. How 'bout it, Daddy? I don't know why Mama looks so tired this morning, maybe she hasn't had enough coffee.

 Posted by Picasa

10:57 AM | 0 comments