Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Nothin' much going on around here. Mama has me eating mashed bananas every morning now, I'm really starting to think they're quite tasty, so tasty, I wanted seconds this morning. Mama's been trying to cheat me into eating strained peas too. Yuck!! Every once in a while, when I wasn't watching, she'd sneak a spoon of peas inbetween the bananas.

I like to climb around on both of my parents and chew on their chins. They say I should focus my energy on properly learning how to roll over instead. I keep trying, but my stupid arm's in the way.

I really don't feel like sitting in my bouncy chair anymore. That toy is for babies. Mama caught me doing this, I hope she got the hint that I'm a big girl now. Get me some big girl toys, Mama!



 Posted by Picasa

11:17 AM | 2 comments