Thursday, July 20, 2006
Jetlag and Travelbeds
Many babies seem to deal with jetlag very well. It took Anna a loooong time to get over it. She kept trying to stick to her American timetable. I had to force her to shift her clock by waking her up at 7 o'clock in the morning (1am for her)... she always wanted to go back to sleep. She finally made it on Sunday.To complicate things, she HATES the travelbed we have set up for her. Even when she's already asleep when I put her in there, she'll wake up and start crying. So far, she's spent at least 3 hours a night in my bed. My old crib is in the attick. Maybe we'll climb up there this afternoon (it will be wonderful, we have 105 degrees in the shade right now, of course no air conditioning) and set it up... I'm just having second thoughts about the 27 year old mattress that goes with it.
We got her something like her Fisher Price Aquarium (the birdy version), that will hopefully help her go to sleep.
8:07 AM |
0 comments

