Monday, August 14, 2006

Sunday Play Date

On Sunday, we had Mama's school friend, Auntie Andrea, over. Auntie Andrea is the only one of Mama's school friends who has children.... (...waiting on Uncle Peter and Auntie Anja ;) It was great to see Philipp and Merle. They're really cool together. I sometimes wish I had a little brother or sister, but then again I'd have to share Mama and Daddy. I don't think I'm ready for that. I'm so happy I got to hang out with some older kids. Philipp is turning 3 in September and Merle is 16 months old (we are almost the same height though). Auntie Andrea brought chocolate cake from Ikea... Mama didn't know they sold cake there. And it wasn't made of wood either... not that I could tell... I didn't get any :( Later on we went for a walk and stopped at an ice cream parlor... everyone got ice cream apart from me. I got a waffle :( Waaaahhh!

I had lots of fun playing with Auntie Andrea, Philipp and Merle.

But Merle didn't like me grabbing her eye much. Wonder why.

Mama was trying to get a group baby picture, but Merle hadn't napped... you can imagine the fit she threw.


And when everyone had left, Opa let me play with his head :D That was fun, too.


1:59 PM | 0 comments