Thursday, September 28, 2006

Just having fun!

Well, now that my cold has cleared up again, I'm back to my sweet self again. Mama got these baskets on sale and thought it would be a good idea to use them for my toys. I can reach them a lot easier than when they are in that big plastic box. And I can also get on top of them much better.


Mama got me some size 12 months clothes for the "winter" here in South Carolina. She says it won't get all that cold. I love my new cardigan.


We went to a second hand store with Kathi and her Mama and their neighbors. This is Jamie in the pictures. She's 3 already, so she's a big girl. We browsed through the toys while our Mamas got us more clothes.


Afterwards we went back to Kathi's and played with Mama's shoes. Mama said she can't see the point in getting me any more toys, cause we end up playing with shoes, coasters, wrapping paper and AC adaptors.


On a happy note, Uncle Josh and Auntie Christen are coming to see me in a few weeks time. I CANNOT wait :) ! Only sad thing is, Aidan won't be with them. Posted by Picasa

10:06 AM | 1 comments