Tuesday, September 05, 2006

My Busy Little Life

I told Mama she can eat her strained chicken dinner herself. I show her "nein-nein-nein-nein-nein" when she comes to close to me with the spoon... not always though (cereals and fruit are exempt from headshaking). Mama got the hint and gave me chicken and asparagus heads - only the best for me - and about 2/3 of lunch did not end in my lap.


I went over to see Miles. On the way there Mama got an on-base speeding ticket (won't have an effect on her driving record, she says). So it took us even longer to get to Miles and by the end of it I got reeeaaally impatient. I missed Miles. Hopefully his Daddy will get orders to stay in Goose Creek with us.


Nermal and I play tag a lot. I just don't like it when he cheats and climbs on the fridge. I'll get him anyway... one day when he expects it the least... heeheehee.



Mama says that the sleep schedule I was on before we went to Germany has completely disappeared... what can I say... I can sleep when I'm dead, there's so much to see and do. Now she's following the instructions from some stupid book and puts me into my crib and leaves me ALL BY MYSELF at 9 and at 1 for an hour each. Maybe she has cotton balls in her ears, cause she doesn't come back when I scream. This is sooo mean of her. And screaming is so exhausting, I just have to crash out. Posted by Picasa

7:02 PM | 0 comments