Friday, September 01, 2006

Woohoo, I'm home!

After a long and exhausting bunch of flights Mama and I are back in South Carolina. It's so hot here, you wouldn't believe. I had been quite enjoying the 60 degrees and rain back in Germany :( Yesterday it was a bit cooler during the day though cause tropical storm Ernesto was passing by. It rained a loooot and Mama and I got wet when we went to our breastfeeding support group meeting. It was only four of us. I loved seeing my friend Benjamin again. He's grown a lot of hair which I dug my hands into a bunch of times. Mama kept saying "Anna, nein!". I don't know what she wanted, Benjamin was fine with it. I sure can't wait to see my other buds again :)When we got back, my very own car was waiting in the driveway for me.


And Daddy had spiced up my baby food supply a bit. I've never had Jalapenos, I'm curious.

That flight made me so tired, I passed out in my Johnny. Daddy said he thought I was dead when he found me like this. Hehe.

5:56 PM | 2 comments