Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Another Cold and More Shots ???!!!

Did I tell you I got over my cold?? Well, guess what! Not even two weeks after my first cold started, I came down with my second cold. Mama and Daddy caught my bug again, too. I almost feel bad about that. Good thing is, Mama lets me nurse a lot more at night :)

Now here's a story, that makes me angry. I got three sets of shots at the military hospital, and boy, did they hurt. Unfortunately, the hospital has no record of me getting the first round when I was two months old. My new pediatrician chased up on the records of the immunizations clinic and came to the conclusion that I need ANOTHER set of shots to get the record right, cause otherwise no school will take me. As far as I'm concerned, that's fine with me... I'll rather not go to school than have an extra set of shots. This is so unfair! :( Tell you what, I'll scream extra loud and maybe bite the stupid shots nurse in the hand, cause my top teeth will be here soon. Just you wait...

This is me wearing Daddy's overalls.


I forget what this was. Mama says it used to be a quarter of a peach. I strained it for her. Oh, if you click on the picture you can see BOTH my teeth.

Posted by Picasa

9:23 PM | 0 comments