Saturday, October 21, 2006

Cornmaze

Yesterday, my buddies and I ... oh... and our Mamas, we all went to a cornpatch. All I heard before we left the house was "petting zoo" and then when we got there those crazy adults decided to push our strollers through some cornmaze. Miles and I weren't so thrilled by that idea at first, as you can see. This one was taken before we went in.


Mama got a little scared I'd get sunburned, so she put a ton of sunscreen on me.. but none on herself. Guess who's sunburned now.... hehehe. We're still waiting for fall to really come here. It's waaay hot again in good old South Carolina.


I didn't know that corn would grow so high.


Carter's Mommy even climbed on top of this giant high chair... not to eat, but to have a better view and maybe to be funny. I couldn't quite tell, my parasol was in the way.



We finished the tasks we had to fulfill inside the maze and got to enter into a prize draw. Who knows, maybe a couple of weeks from now one of us will be riding a brand new bicycle :) Posted by Picasa

2:44 PM | 0 comments