Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Uncle Josh and Auntie Christen

Uncle Josh finally got out of the Navy, so the first thing him and Auntie Christen (as free people) decided to do is visit meeeee. What a good decision! We all went to the Mexican place around the corner and had lunch. I got to eat taco chips and wear Uncle Josh's hat! Doesn't it look good on me? I liked it so much, I didn't even try to pull it off my head.



Here is a picture of Uncle Josh and Auntie Christen. Unfortunately they did not bring my boyfriend, Aidan :( They couldn't stay with us very long cause they had to drive to their new home in Austin, Texas. And that's veeery far away. I hope I can visit them some time. Auntie Christen is trying to get us to move to Austin too. She says it's just like California there: Lots of liberal hippies. I don't know what that means, but it made Daddy laugh.


 Posted by Picasa

12:35 PM | 1 comments