Friday, November 03, 2006

Fun at Home

Seems like all my recent posts involve my friend Katharina. Well, here she is again, cause I really like her! Her Mama went to get her hair cut and dyed, so in the meantime Katharina got to hang out with me. We get along great, despite the huuuge age difference of three months. Maybe in three months I'll have as much hair as her, too. Katharina says she didn't miss her Mama while she was gone, but she can't fool me. I missed my Mama too, when I spent the whooole day at Katharina's house yesterday, while Mama went to listen to some ladies talk about food and breastfeeding. But don't worry, I was civil the whole time.


I've discovered my basket of books and that I like to sit slightly elevated. From up here I was trying to call Daddy at work to read him the story about the ten little ladybugs, but I didn't follow military protocol, wasn't put through, and Daddy missed out. Sorry, Daddy :(


And this is me playing with Mama's first doll: Lieselotte. She has funny hair.

Posted by Picasa

9:42 PM | 0 comments