Sunday, November 12, 2006

My First Pair of Shoes

Mama bought me my very first pair of shoes last week, cause I walk... I mean run.. so much. Ever since yesterday I've been walking short distances without anyone's help... mostly from Daddy to Mama and back. Mama says I'm growing up waaaay too fast. Have I mentioned that I now have a grand total of six (6) teeth (2 on the bottom and 4 on top)?! It's so much easier to bite food, it's ridiculous. Anyways, I like my shoes, their pretty comfy. Mama says it's a good thing we have a brand new outlet mall in town, so she can afford to buy me new shoes once these get too small in about two months. I suppose that's good, but I told her she shouldn't worry too much about them shoes.... we're in South Carolina, you know. As long as I have a pair of overalls, I'm good.



Posted by Picasa

4:54 PM | 0 comments