Thursday, December 14, 2006
My very First Birthday Party
In case you haven't noticed, I have turned one year old! And my Annapalooza was on the same day. Boy, did I have a lot of people over to help celebrate. I figgured, I'll never turn one again, so I might as well go large.
This is me in the morning before the party. Mama and Miss Gaby had decorated the living room and rearranged the furniture, I thought I was in the wrong house. When I came downstairs I also found my new scuttle bug trike. It's awesome. I've been pushing it around a lot, but sitting on it doesn't seem so appealing.

This is actually during the party, when Mama helped me unpack my gifts. I keep telling her that we need to read the instructions first, before we can play, but she won't listen. I really like my gifts.
This is me in the morning before the party. Mama and Miss Gaby had decorated the living room and rearranged the furniture, I thought I was in the wrong house. When I came downstairs I also found my new scuttle bug trike. It's awesome. I've been pushing it around a lot, but sitting on it doesn't seem so appealing.

This is actually during the party, when Mama helped me unpack my gifts. I keep telling her that we need to read the instructions first, before we can play, but she won't listen. I really like my gifts.
This is my birthday cake. Isn't it beautiful? While people were trying to figgure out how I'd blow out the candles, James helped me out. Thanks, buddy :)
12:13 PM |
0 comments




