Saturday, January 13, 2007
Clearly, I must be dieing!
I am sooo miserable. Poooor meeeeee! First, I've had a runny nose for a week now, and since yesterday also a terrible cough, red eyes and my poooor little eeeaaars hurt. Mama tried the home remedies and then decided when she had to clean out my crusty, pus-filled eyes three times last night, that she should take me to the urgent care clinic in the morning. The doc gave me oral antibiotics and eyedrops for my various infections and also cough syrup. The syrup and antibiotics are pretty yummy, not as yummy as cherry Tylenol, but who's complaining. But the eyedrops... Mama can put those things into her own eyes as far as I'm concerned. The person who invented eyedrops should be shot.On the bright side:
My Uncle Luca (or someone he knows) knows how to crochet and he sent me this funky looking cap. Mama and Daddy think I look adorable with it on (Thanks Luca!!). I am only willing to wear it though - and for that matter all and any hats - when it's cold enough outside. It was pretty cold, but just to make sure, they also tricked me and strapped it to my chin. Who needs enemies if you have parents like that?
5:22 PM |
3 comments

