Friday, January 05, 2007

Kathi moved in with me

Kathi and her parents moved in with us over New Year's and the day after that, too. They had to leave their apartment cause they were going to leave for Germany again on January 2nd, you see. As always, Kathi and I had a great time. We even bathed together, which was even more fun than usual. Mama says it's a wonder we could both fit into the tub with all my toys.







I don't really know what our parents did for New Year's cause I spent it in bed, but I hear they had the new raclette grill up and running (thanks, Jan and Simone) and afterwards almost burned down the house when they made Feuerzangenbowle... a drink that consists of hot wine and rum, which trickles into the hot wine after having burned through a sugar cone.... why would you drink that if there's milk available?


Kathi has left now and it makes me very sad to think about it. We promised each other we'd see each other again when I go to visit Kaiserslautern next.
Posted by Picasa

6:08 PM | 0 comments