Friday, March 02, 2007
Spielgruppe - Playgroup
Today, I went to the playground inside the mall for Spielgruppe. We were three babies in total this time, and we only babble in German there. As always, I had a really good time. The playground supposedly looks a little bit like "The Game of Life" and it's like being in a rubber cell: No way for anyone to try and kill themselves. But.... there is no gate at the entrance, so I tried to explore the rest of the mall about a hundred times, but everytime I ran off, Mama came after me and took me back. I almost made it into a salon... I'm thinking about hair extensions, you see.I like tunnels...
... and holding on to my feet...
... and my bud Jacob.
But playing is exhausting, so I took a short break in Mama's lap.
9:21 PM |
0 comments

