Monday, April 09, 2007
I took a break!
Well, I guess I'm back to blogging now. As always, a lot has been going on. For starters, we were all VERY sick. I caught a cold AND a stomach bug at the same time. Mama says I must have thrown up on every square inch of carpet and rugspace we have. Well, I suppose I never went for the hard floors or even asked for a bucket. Maybe next time. Once, I even threw up into my bed after Mama had put me to sleep and when she came in to check on me a little later... I won't go into detail any further.Then the week after I had started being sick, Daddy came home from work a little early and started throwing up, too. Poor Daddy. And Mama started having a runny, runny nose. Poor Mama. Oh, and then Daddy got a runny nose too. But don't worry, we're all better now.
Mama decided to get a new camera. She says the one we have is wonderful... for still images.
But 2/3 of the pictures she takes of me and my buds don't turn out, cause we move too fast. Here are a couple of examples.
These two pictures show Chloe and me at Oshkosh. You couldn't tell, if I hadn't told you, could ya?
Oh, another important event: Daddy's birthday. Here's a picture of his b-day present: A giant Porterhouse steak. He didn't want a cake, but Mama made one anyway.
8:41 PM |
0 comments


