Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Spielgruppe at Isle of Palms Beach

Mama and I went to the beach for Spielgruppe on Tuesday! It took over half an hour to get there, but my new friend Kaelee rode next to me, so I had entertainment...stupid rear facing car seats. Anyway, the beach was so much fun! There's nothing better than jumping over waves... with a little help that is. Unfortunately, I have no picture evidence of me being in the ocean.

This is me wearing my new old shirt-dress. Mama used to wear this when she was my size. She says I look like I'm wearing a 1970's dish towel, but I like it. In fact, I wouldn't let her change me back into my other clothes when she was just trying to see whether I'd fit in it. Me like floooowers.



Mmmmmhhhh.... mehr.



Look at the cool beach cabana we got. Sweet.



This is my bud Jacob chasing his Daddy's shadow.

Posted by Picasa

10:27 PM | 0 comments