Friday, June 20, 2008
California I
Because we hadn't been there for a while, we figured we'd go and pay grandma and grandpa a visit in Sacramento. I had a really good time. Mama and me got there a week before Daddy, because he had to move our furniture into an apartment, because my house sold. The closing was three days after we got back and they say getting the house ready was quite stressful... I don't know anything about that though. I was having a good time with a different friend every day while that was going on.Here's grandpa and me being silly.
When Daddy arrived, him and Mama took me to a really cool sprinkler park in Folsom. I got very wet.
Grandma and grandpa have their own pool and I wish we had one too.... oh wait, we have one now :)
4:47 PM |
0 comments


