Thursday, September 25, 2008

Playing Bed

I like to play bed with Daddy.







Quite possible my last trip to the beach with Julien before both our siblings come. We had a fun morning at Kiawah Island and then on the way back our car broke down (the waterpump gave out and all coolant disappeared). Mama and Julien's Mama thought it would be fun if they both now went into labor.. but they decided not to. While they were cooling off the engine and filling up the coolant tank with water, I got to pretend that I drive the car and I picked the rearview mirror off the windscreen. That was fun, too. Oh yes, and now that Mama's car is still in the shop, she decided to break Daddy's car too and got him a flat tire. She thinks she should stay home for the next week: too many bad omens.

Posted by Picasa

3:20 PM | 0 comments